The ZSL is the centre of excellence for the education and training of teachers and management of vocational and general education schools in Baden-Württemberg. The department 45 International Cooperation Projects in Teacher Training for Vocational and General Schools of the ZSL works closely together with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Baden-Wuerttemberg and also cooperates with partners from business, administration and science.
Support of Projects in Vocational and General Education Worldwide
We support projects in vocational and general education worldwide:
In cooperation with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports Baden-Württemberg, we initiate international cooperation and thus facilitate the partners to implement projects and further education. Our experts support and qualify those involved in school education nationally and internationally through a lively exchange of experience. Our partners can rely on an efficient educational network. We support our project partners in realizing sustainable education, flexibility and mobility - factors that are so important in the context of globalisation.
Workshops and Seminars
As part of the projects, we offer tailor-made workshops and seminars for the further training of multipliers as well as management and teachers. The focus is on professional methodology and didactics. In addition, work shadowing in schools and company visits are carried out.
An education system that is open to new ideas and constant intercultural exchange form the framework for our activities. The experience gained in the international working environment is taken into account in the further development of the Baden-Württemberg education system. It is important to us that the participants benefit from these experiences and develop themselves professionally and personally through their international commitment.
Our expertise lies in:
- providing detailed insights into the education system of Baden-Wuerttemberg;
- developing individually tailored concepts for the further training of teachers and school management in coordination with the international cooperation partners;
- advising on the further development of the education system and the development of individual schools;
- assisting in the introduction and further development of quality management systems;
- implementing current education policy issues as a partner or initiator (eg. in EU projects);
- supporting schools in the development of their international education projects.
In our international projects, we involve selected experts and qualified specialist teachers from the general and vocational schools in Baden-Wuerttemberg. In dialogue with our partners, we learn with and from them.
Our approach: meeting new things with curiosity, openness and joy in order to take advantage of opportunities and to tackle projects together.
Your persons in charge
(Monday and Wednesday)